Freefall for almost a minute on your first tandem skydive from 13,000′ with an experienced professional!
Tandem Jump Today
Make your first jump with the professionals at Skydive Oregon, the one and only Skydive Oregon in Molalla, since 1988. Don’t be fooled by websites that pretend to be us, or use similar sounding names to confuse you, there is only one Skydive Oregon, Inc.
Our big planes = more fun, more friends and more freefall. Skydive Oregon is the only drop zone in Oregon to operate large, modern turbine aircraft that hold big groups, so you and your friends can go together. And we take you higher, to 13,000 feet, so you get more freefall time. Don’t be fooled by all the crazy websites that claim to be in Portland or “any-city” Oregon or near Molalla – if there is no physical address or map or jump altitude or pricing, it’s not a real drop zone. Before you give anyone your money, make sure you know where you are jumping and how high you will go – you want maximum freefall for you and your friends and you want a reputable company that uses the best equipment and large, modern airplanes. Don’t get stuck in a tiny plane for a long flight only to jump from 9 or 10,000 feet.
At Skydive Oregon, you’ll share a parachute system designed for two people with a fully licensed Tandem Instructor. You and your Tandem Instructor will exit the aircraft at an altitude of 13,000 feet (that’s higher than the top of Mt. Hood) and freefall at 120 mph for nearly one minute before opening your parachute. Following your freefall, you will enjoy a spectacular 5–7 minute parachute ride as you and your Tandem Instructor steer around the sky, while descending gently to the landing area.
- You must be at least 18 years of age with a valid, government issued, photo ID
- Weigh less than 230 lbs for men or 200 lbs for ladies
- Be in good shape and height / weight proportionate according to the NIH’s BMI Index
- Allow approximately 3-4 hours for weekday jumps and 4-5 hours on weekends
- Group discount of $20 per person for groups of six or more when reserved and deposited as a group in advance. Please note – July and August weekend reservations are locked in at the time of reservation.
- Pre-jump instructional class
- One tandem freefall skydive from 13,000’, harnessed to a professional Instructor of your choice
- All necessary equipment rental – including use of goggles, helmet and a jumpsuit
- A 10 – 15 minute scenic flight in one of our modern turbine aircraft
- Approximately one minute of freefall from 13,000′
- A spectacular 5 to 7 minute parachute flight to landing
- First Jump Certificate
- Skydiving Video / Photo package is available for $100 cash or $105 cc/atm. Capture your skydive with digital photos and HD video. Your video qualified instructor will wear a specially designed glove with a digital still and an HD Video Camera to capture images of you pre-jump, on the plane, during Freefall and even while you are flying under the parachute. You will receive the raw HD video footage and the digital photos so you can edit, add music, personalize and share with friends. Video and photos will be provided to you on a USB Flash Drive. We recommend reserving in advance for best availability.
- 18,000’ High Altitude Tandem Freefall skydives are available when conditions allow – freefall for 1-1/2 minutes. Additional $100 high altitude fee applies, (or $125 if getting a video package). Oxygen will be worn for aircraft flight and is included. Please call for more information.
- Student Logbooks to keep a record of your skydive and personal goggles are both available for an additional charge.
- Additional Cameraflyer – you can hire a professional skydiving camera person to jump with you and your instructor. The cameraflyer wears two cameras on their helmet and accompanies you and your instructor on the skydive. Cameraflyer package is $130 cash or $135 cc/atm. Subject to availability – please call for details and availability.