SDO_Tandem-Jump
SDO_Training
SDO_Gift-Certificate-Tout

We might be jumping.

Rain and clouds in the forecasts for this week. Too soon to know how much sun and jumpable sky there might be on Friday or the weekend...current long range predictions are a bit pessimistic. Lots of Tandem skydive opportunities available if the weather does cooperate. We do not jump in the rain or through the clouds. We do jump on some partly cloudy days, as long as the clouds are high enough above us (higher than the top of Mt. Hood) or broken enough around (lots of 1 to 2 mile or larger blue holes). Weather permitting, DZ will reopen on Friday and the weekend and Monday if it's sunny. Update - 4/23/14

NOTE:
The Skydive Oregon Jump Gauge was created to provide you with access to current conditions. It is not real time. For real time weather and updates please contact us at 800.934.JUMP or 503.829.3483. Thank you for understanding and happy diving.